- It replaces part of your income if you can’t work because you become ill or disabled.
- It pays out until you can start working again, or until you retire, die or the end of the policy term - whichever is sooner.
- There’s a waiting period before the payments start. You generally set payments to start after your sick pay ends, or after any other insurance stops covering you. The longer you wait, the lower the monthly payments.
- It covers most illnesses that leave you unable to work, either in the short or long term (depending on the type of policy and its definition of incapacity).
- You can claim as many times as you need to, while the policy lasts.
Proactive Medical & Life Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Healthnet Services Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are entered on the FCA register No 312313