What is self-funding in trust?

A corporate healthcare trust is similar to group insurance, but instead of meeting premiums, the company or public sector body forms a trust, and then pays money into the trust’s bank account to meet any private medical fees incurred by its scheme members.
Healthcare Trusts Infographic
This graph clearly illustrates that the effective claims management and cost control of self-funding for employees private medical treatment will stabilise your company’s private healthcare benefit costs in both the short and long term.  In the USA, 90% of large companies choose to use self-funding in trust for  private medical treatment in trust as the preferred funding option, and now you can see why.

Why is self-funding in trust better for your company?

Although the benefits of self-funding in trust is 80% the same as for private medical insurance, for the remaining 20%, please forget everything you know about private medical insurance.

Self-funding in trust is as close as your company can be to having your own internal department looking after the private medical treatment needs of your employees.  Apart from being tax efficient, self-funding employee’s private medical treatment in trust can be tailor-made straight away or over time to your own company’s specification until it fits like a hand made glove.
Proactive Trusts Brochure.pdf Proactive Trusts Brochure.pdf
Size : 1167.358 Kb
Type : pdf

Proactive Medical & Life Ltd Registration Number: 06483379 is an Appointed Representative of Healthnet Services Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Healthnet Services Limited entered on the FCA register No 312313 3  “The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation and trust advice.”